Calibrate your pH Pocket tester using the ph Buffer solutions set. Contains a 100mL bottle of pH buffer 4, 7 & 10. 3 bottles in total. Each solution is colour coded for easy use. pH 4 is Red, pH 7 is green and pH 10 is blue.
The pH Pocket tester is factory calibrated. However, to ensure accuracy, regular calibration is recommended.
Note: Calibration standard(s) sold separately.
1. This tester allows up to 3-point calibration. Start with pH 7.00 buffer
2. Turn on the tester
3. Fill the transparent cap approximately half way with the buffer solution.
4. Dip sensor in pH buffer, stir gently and wait for the value to stabilize
5. Press the "Cal" button to begin the calibration. Display blinks CAL momentarily, then blinks the default reading
6. To accept the calibration, press the hold|enter button. If successful, ( En ) is shown and after a few seconds measurement is resumed
7. To calibrate additional point(s), repeat steps 3-6 using pH 4.0 and/or pH 10.0 buffer(s)
8. To abort calibration, press to escape ( ESC)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other testkits.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.